ਨੈਨੋਪਾਰਟੀਕਲ 1 ਅਤੇ 100 ਨੈਨੋਮੀਟਰ ਅਕਾਰ ਦੇ ਕਣ ਹੁੰਦੇ ਹਨ। nanotechnologyਵਿਚ a particle is defined as a small object that behaves as a whole unit with respect to its transport and properties. Particles are further classified according to diameter. Ultrafine particles are the same as nanoparticles and between 1 and 100 nanometers in size, fine particles are sized between 100 and 2,500 nanometers, and coarse particles cover a range between 2,500 and 10,000 nanometers. Nanoparticle research is currently an area of intense scientific interest due to a wide variety of potential applications in biomedical, optical and electronic fields. The National Nanotechnology Initiative has led to generous public funding for nanoparticle research in the United States.
- ↑ Module 3: Characteristics of Particles – Particle Size Categories. epa.gov
- ↑ Taylor, Robert; Coulombe, Sylvain; Otanicar, Todd; Phelan, Patrick; Gunawan, Andrey; Lv, Wei; Rosengarten, Gary; Prasher, Ravi; Tyagi, Himanshu (2013).
- ↑ Taylor, Robert A; Otanicar, Todd; Rosengarten, Gary (2012).
- ↑ Hewakuruppu, Y. L.; Dombrovsky, L. A.; Chen, C.; Timchenko, V.; Jiang, X.; Baek, S.; Taylor, R. A. (2013).
- ↑ Taylor, Robert A.; Otanicar, Todd P.; Herukerrupu, Yasitha; Bremond, Fabienne; Rosengarten, Gary; Hawkes, Evatt R.; Jiang, Xuchuan; Coulombe, Sylvain (2013).