|ਪੂਰਾ ਨਾਂ||ਰੇਨਜਰਸ ਫੁੱਟਬਾਲ ਕਲੱਬ|
|ਮਾਲਕ||ਰੇਨਜਰਸ ਫੁੱਟਬਾਲ ਕਲੱਬ ਲਿਮਟਿਡ|
|ਵੈੱਬਸਾਈਟ||ਕਲੱਬ ਦਾ ਅਧਿਕਾਰਕ ਸਫ਼ਾ|
- "Rangers Football Club". Scottish Professional Football League. Retrieved 11 November 2013.
- Bobby Sinnet; Thomas Jamieson. "Average Home League Game Attendances". fitbastats. Archived from the original on 24 ਅਗਸਤ 2012. Retrieved 14 July 2014.
2013/2014 42,938Check date values in:
- "UK Supporters Clubs". Rangers FC. Archived from the original on 24 ਅਗਸਤ 2012. Retrieved 24 August 2012.
There are more than 600 registered supporters clubs with over 30,000 registered members and these continue to grow, in keeping with the vision the club initially had.Check date values in:
- "Scottish football". Global Friends of Scotland. Scottish Government. June 2006. Archived from the original on 4 ਅਕਤੂਬਰ 2006. Retrieved 24 August 2012.
Scotland’s contributions to the development of the game were equally impressive in other areas. Glaswegian born architect Archibald Leitch was the pioneering football stadium designer of his day – by the 1920’s 16 out of 22 of England’s First Division stadiums were Leitch designs. The most famous example of his work still in existence is probably Ibrox. (This would undoubtedly please Leitch, who was a devout Rangers fan.)Check date values in:
- "Rangers consider Ibrox expansion". BBC Sport. BBC. 6 January 2008. Archived from the original on 24 ਅਗਸਤ 2012. Retrieved 24 August 2012.
The plans, one of three options being considered by the club, could see the stadium in Glasgow completely rebuilt with a new capacity of 70,000. Rangers would retain the Bill Struth main stand, which is designated as a Category B listed building. Ibrox currently holds 51,082 fans, behind Hampden Park and Celtic Park.Check date values in:
|ਵਿਕੀਮੀਡੀਆ ਕਾਮਨਜ਼ ਉੱਤੇ ਰੇਨਜਰਸ ਫੁੱਟਬਾਲ ਕਲੱਬ ਨਾਲ ਸਬੰਧਤ ਮੀਡੀਆ ਹੈ।|