|c. 100 million worldwide|
|ਅਹਿਮ ਅਬਾਦੀ ਵਾਲੇ ਖੇਤਰ|
|ਬਰਤਾਨੀਆ 37.6 million in ਫਰਮਾ:ENG and ਫਰਮਾ:WAL|
|ਸੰਯੁਕਤ ਰਾਜ ਅਮਰੀਕਾ||25,927,345 - 49,598,035 a'|
|New Zealand||44,202 – 281,895|
|Traditionally Anglicanism, but also non-conformists (see History of the Church of England) and also Roman Catholics (see Catholic Emancipation); as well as other faiths (see Religion in England).|
a English American, b English Australian, c English Canadian
ਅੰਗਰੇਜ਼ ਇੱਕ ਕੌਮ ਹੈ ਜਿਹੜੀ ਕਿ ਇੰਗਲੈਂਡ ਵਿੱਚ ਰਹਿੰਦੀ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਅੰਗਰੇਜ਼ੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਬੋਲਦੀ ਹੈ।
- ↑ The 2011 England and Wales census reports that in England and Wales 32.4 million people associated themselves with an English identity alone and 37.6 million identified themselves with an English identity either on its own or combined with other identities, being 57.7% and 67.1% respectively of the population of England and Wales.
- ↑ 2010 ACS Ancestry estimates
- ↑ US Census 1980
- ↑ (Ancestry) The 2011 Australian Census reports 7,238,500 people of English ancestry.
- ↑ G. Leitner, Australia's Many Voices: Australian English--The National Language, 2004, p. 66
- ↑ (Ethnic origin) The 2006 Canadian Census gives 1,367,125 respondents stating their ethnic origin as English as a single response, and 5,202,890 including multiple responses, giving a combined total of 6,570,015.
- ↑ (Ethnic origin) The 2006 New Zealand census reports 44,202 people (based on pre-assigned ethnic categories) stating they belong to the English ethnic group. The 1996 census used a different question to both the 1991 and the 2001 censuses, which had "a tendency for respondents to answer the 1996 question on the basis of ancestry (or descent) rather than 'ethnicity' (or cultural affiliation)" and reported 281,895 people with English origins; See also the figures for 'New Zealand European'.